December 28, 2007

New Year, New Things


OK, well after having a conversation with my dad in law tonight I thought that I might try this. Hopefully I will keep up with it. If you happen to notice that I am not please keep me in line! As of today the girls are 9- Natalie, 1-Lilly (will be 2 in less than a month) and 7 mos- Caitlin.

I got to speak to my sister (Sarah) yesterday and we seem to be planning a trip to NYC in June of 2008. Keep your fingers cross that I get to go on this trip. I would love to see the city but more I would love to see my sister.
Christmas is now over and we are about to ring in the New Year. The girls got everything that they wanted and then could ever think of wanting. It was so much fun to have all of them here and watching their faces as the smiles grew with each present. We started here at home then off to Memaw and Pepaw's were was even more presents and food! I got to play the Wii for the first time and I have to say that I whipped Joe in bowling! But I am not so good at tennis or golf. It was a lot of fun. The girls slept so well that night.

3 comments:

velvet said...

YEA!!! Another blogger!

Love that picture of the girls. I just busted out the scrapbooks stuff last night, and put your card in the album.

keri said...

Glad you joined the group! I knew Velvet would have the first comment!

Natalie said...

i loved that we started blogging!(it is the new year)this identity thing confused me!

Popular Posts