May 23, 2008

This Week.

By the way we got the Tahoe fixed with the warranty!!! YEAH!



Let's see this week I called my #1 bff to complain about my #2 bff. Sad it is so high school maybe even Jr. High. But come on I am the one with 3 kids and a husband and #2 can't answer a friggin' phone call for the past 3 weeks. Gimme a break! Enough about that. For the most part the next few days went with no hiccups. Then came Thursday. That was Lilly's last day of school and they have an end of the year party that NO ONE signed up to bring snacks for. I felt so sorry for them so added cupcakes to the list of juice that I signed up for. Yeah me. Ok next, I feel good leavin' the church where Lilly goes to school and my A/C goes out in my car. You have to be joking right. I mean it has been doing this off and on for a couple of weeks, but it was tolerable when it was only 75 degrees outside not when it is 90! So I take it to the dealership that I bought it from. Waiting, waiting, still waiting. No one comes to help me. So I step out, that must of meant trouble, here comes a man.

"May I help you?"
"I think so, I have never had to bring a car in for service, but my A/C on the drivers side it out."

"Umm, did you know you came to a ford dealership?"
"Yeah, I bought it here. I'm blonde not stupid. They told me to bring it here."

"Well we would just send it to Parkway Chevy."
"Let me save you a trip!"


So after a day in a crappy rental I find out that Parkway is not going to fix it, because the warranty that Tomball Ford sold us won't cover it. GREAT! And while at the grocery store for the second time that day I broke my toe.

Then there is today. We pick up the truck from Parkway, drop off the rental, come home. Later Joe calls me and Tomball Ford will be fixing the CHEVY Tahoe for the warranty price and will pay for a rental for the weekend also. So all is well now. Except my toe; it is gross.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments:

Popular Posts