July 02, 2008

Oh how I miss you!

Oh how I have missed you! I remember when you last held me. We have had so many sweet times together. When will I get to see you again? You know sometimes I think of you secretly throughout my day. I dream of you and me together for hours. I could spend all day and night with you if I could just have my way. Why does my heart break each time I am stolen away? It is because I love you. Until tonight my sweet, I will be waiting to lie with you and rest my eyes and body in your warm embrace of 450 count. Oh my lovely bed how I love and miss you!

Okay seriously though, what is wrong with these pictures? Other than the fact that it is not a requirement to make our beds and that I still have the recalled crib together and Caitlin is still sleeping in it. Let me tell you that this is at 7:15 am, it is now 8:53 and they still sit the exact same way.

Notice in this last one the little arm peeking out... yep it is summer time. No more getting up at 6:30 to jump into the shower and attempt to catch the bus. Now it is time for sleep and the heard all to often phrase of, "I'm bored!" When do I get to have my summers back? I want to sleep until 9 or later! (said with a little whine.)

1 comment:

Employee No. 3699 said...

If it's any consolation, I only make my bed if I'm expecting company...and I don't have little ones around. Not even big ones, for that matter, as we are finally empty nesters!

There are more important things than making beds...like having them all ready to climb into when the opportunity of a nap presents itself!

Popular Posts