July 27, 2008

Why

In case you have been wondering why I have been slow blogging this summer, yes some of it because the kids are active and non-stop. Even so that Lilly has given up her naps and Caitlin is only taking one nap. Then last night she had to have a 102.8 fever under the arm so I think you add 1 degree. I don't know. There will be a phone call made if it goes up again, right now it is down. LOVE TYLENOL!!! Anyway back to the real reason I have been straying away from my computer. I got a sewing machine for my birthday. Stop laughing. Granted when this summer started I could sew a button, but not very well. Now this has been an on going all summer long project. I picked all the colors out myself, and put it all together myself, I did have real life help though, no reading through it. So without further ado...





No comments:

Popular Posts