August 05, 2008

Post Eduoard

Ok we lived! Whew! No seriously, we got about 3-4 inches rain that we can tell by the drinking glass that got left outside on the rail of the fence. Other than that nothing, I repeat nothing happened. Unless you count the satellite going out twice. We even rationed our food by having a salad for lunch, and pork chops found in the freezer for dinner. And to think we weren't prepared for losing our power. I guess we got the miracle we were praying for. I kinda wish it was more exciting to talk about. Just proves we don't live that exciting life that people think we do.
Since I had some down time today I have decided that I will "pimp" out my brother in law on my blog. If you are not married or know of a woman not married be sure to tune in for random "Search for the sister-in-law" posts. Nathan is 23 and a student at UTD. Dallas or Houston would be prime cities for this unmarried woman to live and work in. Get ready for the next big thing to hit internet dating...

No comments:

Popular Posts