October 21, 2008

A Man in Uniform

This is Josh, he is my nephew and a marine. This weekend will be his Welcome Home party and we will not be attending. I am very sad about it. I am so proud of my nephew he has really grown into a strong Christian hero! I don't get to see Josh as much as I would like and he will be soon beginning a new job with the marines. That means that he will be leaving us again, this time for I believe 3 years. Please keep him in your prayers. Ok on a lighter note here is some interesting facts about Josh, his favorite TV show is Generation Kill (what is that?), he likes anything by John Grisham and when it comes to music it is all country and a lot of rock. This is the same boy that would where my dresses, let us fix his hair and apply make up to his face. I grew up with him, he is more like a brother than a nephew. Josh will always hold a special place in my heart and I can't tell you in words how proud he makes me. Thank you Josh for keeping my family safe.

No comments:

Popular Posts