November 07, 2008

Kelly

Kelly Summers is a friend of mine. I met her when I was working in the Keller Williams office here in Houston. We quickly became work buddies. Our Texas friendship was cut short when she married Matt and immediately moved to California. We still keep in touch with pictures and stories through our blogs. Kelly posted a blog today that really touched my heart and I want to share it with you, click here. Please keep Kelly, Matt and Sadie in your prayers as they take this journey together. It will be difficult on them as husband and wife, parents and Christians. Also pray for Sadie as she grows older she will not understand the amazing things that they will be doing for our God.

1 comment:

Kelly Summers said...

You are too sweet, Becky. And I am glad that I met you. We will be able to hang out again sometime!

Popular Posts