November 07, 2008

My apologies Ashley.

My apologies to all those single women in the Houston and Dallas metroplex. I did not know, that is my story and I am sticking to it. My brother in law, Nathan, brought home his girlfriend for the family to meet (and I liked her.) According to both of them when I posted the original search they were on a "break" and neither of them knew that I did it. Nathan you really need to check your email and read my blog you learn things, important things from me! Anyway I made my apologies we had some laughs. She played the Wii with my punks, played outside with the baby punks and even talked politics with my mom-n-law and me, I think I offended her. But that is what makes the world go round, differences in opinions not me offending people. Final say, I like her and Nathan has my blessing to continue to date her.

No comments:

Popular Posts