December 11, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

My very own Rudolph!

This bad mother hadn't bought gloves for the previous 74 degree weather we had.
"Guess what Mom, it's snowing in Tomball! It never snows in Tomball."
This is my favorite picture.
A real snow flake.  You have no idea how exciting this is.
I think I can catch one!
Our house.
Sisterly love even in freezing weather.
"Mom, can we please go in now?  I don't have a proper coat or gloves, I am freezing my hiney off!" (ha, that came up on spell check.)
Did you know when snow melts it is WATER, her favorite toy.
"Mom, did you hear me?  I want to go inside."


***There are no pics of punk #1 she was with her Dad, even though these would have made awesome Christmas card pictures." and thanks to Monica again for your camera.  I so owe you.

4 comments:

Kelly Summers said...

CUTE!

I am comeing home at the end of March and I would love to do some family pictures of all your cute girls for practice. We will be in Houston Visiting Family anyways...we can do the details when it gets closer!!!

Gayle said...

Snow in Texas? Wow!

Becky said...

I know crazy! I am always telling you warm it is here. Except today it was 60 again.

velvet said...

Can't wait for your girls to come and play in real snow! I'm going to start looking for snow suits for them.

Popular Posts