January 05, 2009

Hey there!

My oh my do I have a lot to say.  Our vacation was a blast. Thanks Velvet for letting us stay with you, and the magic eraser is in the mail! I have tons of pics.  But here are a few of my favorite.  I am sneaking away to use my daughters computer, my lap top broke somehow on the trip home.  This year we did the whole New Year's thing different.  First of all I have always been at home for the 12am ball drop.  Not this year!!!  2nd every year we have a big lunch with black eyed peas, cabbage and ham; nope this year it was fried chicken from KFC.  Last, I actually got to take a nap!  Hope yours was as great as mine.  If you don't hear from me for a while it is the computer thing and I have a 3 year old's party to plan.  

*** for some reason blogger won't let me add the pics.  ERROR!!!  I will try again in a few days.***

No comments:

Popular Posts