August 28, 2009

Apology Letter

To the old man at the bank...

I am sorry that my rowdy children were running around the bank lobby while I was trying to close one account and open another. I am sorry that my two year old screams... however it does not give you (someone who has been an adult for a LONG time) to glare at me and hold your hands over your ears. Seriously? She is 2 and is still learning what is acceptable and what is not. She was disciplined when we left, although that is none of your business. You on the other hand should know that covering your ears and glaring at an obviously overwhelmed mother is not socially acceptable! If you have a complaint about children running and screaming in the lobby feel free to write to that branch manager insisting that they put in a drive up teller, that way you can sit in your buick and listen to elevator music in peace.

Hope you have a quieter day (because I won't)

Becky

1 comment:

Kay said...

I just gave you a blog award. go to my blog to get the button.

Popular Posts