August 25, 2009

First day of School.

Um Hello is anyone there? I know I have been gone forever, but it has been summer and we have been non stop.... nevermind, I have just been lazy. The girls are growing like weeds. Yesterday was the first day of 6th grade for Natalie, she loved it. Her teacher speaks in sign language for most of the time so they will have the challenge of learning that. I love it! She has also decided to play the cello. Up until she came home yesterday she was going to play the violin, whoops change of plans and $1250.00 later (yes you can gasp, I did) she has the last 1/2 size cello from Fishburn.

Tonight is my first night back at school in 11 years. I am excited and scared at the same time. This semester I will go three nights a week. T/TH is Math and W is English. I hope I don't get lost! At the rate that finances and time allow Natalie and I should finish before me! 3 years part time and about 6 years full time for me to finish and 7 years for Natalie to graduate highschool. Granted when I am done it will be a doctorate. Who'd ever thought that I would want to be a doctor?!? This is going to be a long hard journey and I will need all the prayers I can get. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

erika said...

I am so glad to see you are a blogger! I haven't updated in awhile, but I should be getting better at it now that our busy summer is over. Congratulations on going back to school- you're going to love it! I went back two years ago- best decision I ever made. Your girls are gorgeous!!

Erika :)

Popular Posts