December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009


Things have been a little crazy lately.  I am so ready for the girls to be back in school next week and get my house in order.  Christmas this year was a lot of fun.  The girls were so excited and opened all of their presents with no help.  Of course punk #1 has been doing this for years and is an old pro, so I think she was kinda bored with it.


 Everyone got what was on their lists except everyone was sold out of Taylor Lautner stuff!!! That was before Thanksgiving too.  Here are a few pics of the fam enjoying our time together.  I missed the video of the girls singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.  It was so awesome, I think a new family tradition.

2 comments:

Kay said...

so cute - glad yall had a good Christmas.

ps. GO TEAM EDWARD!

kelly summers said...

they are too cute!

Popular Posts