January 14, 2010

She is wrapped in pink ribbons and a highheeled big deal!

It wasn't that long ago that I was complaining to my sister that I didn't have the greatest of friends.  Actually at that time I didn't feel like I had any real friends.  In my circle I was the first to have a child, then the first to marry and then to have more children.  I was just in a different place in my life than my single friends.  It is amazing the way that the Lord works.  Now I have the greatest friends that are in the same stages as me or have already experienced them and are mentoring me!
Tuesday, my friends Kay and Ellen met for a fun day of fabric and quilt supply shopping.  We walked all through JoAnn's the visited my local shop Time Treasured Quilts.  When all finished and ready for lunch we headed to Which Wich for lunch... and I have now had that for 3 meals in the last 2 days!  Love it!
Yesterday Kay came over for some mommy quilting time.  However our little ones did not really feel like playing they wanted to help us or watch us.  It amazed me, and made me laugh a little, how Kay can sew her strips together with her youngest on her lap!  I just had to snap a picture.

I want to take the time to say Thanks Kay and Ellen for being just what I was looking for.  There are more and I would like to tell you about them little by little.  Come back for more about my friends.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I had so much fun too! I am so glad that we can have our quilt time and everything else! thanks for your friendship and advice!

Popular Posts