August 19, 2010

This tear I shed for you...

Punk #1 Summer 2010
Next week my oldest punk goes into the seventh grade.  I sit here in complete awe of where the time has gone.  She has grown into such a beautiful young lady;  I am so proud to be her mother.  I am at a loss of words to describe the emotion that is going through my heart every time that I see her,  this summer I watched as my baby grew into this beautiful Christian woman right in front of me.  Her maturity and intellect surprises me whenever we sit to have a conversation.  The fact that I can be silly and ride the cart in Wal-Mart or sing at the top of my lungs and she only laughs is awesome.  I love that I do not embarrass my daughter.  I want her to be fun and silly as well as, a well mannered lady.  So next week I will probably shed that tear for my girl, this is harder than her going into kindergarten.  Who would have thought?

No comments:

Popular Posts