January 26, 2011

just wondering...

I have a lot of things on my mind lately, so feel free to answer if you know...

1. how do you get pencil off of the TV screen?
2. how do you get sharpie off a bedroom door?
3. why can't i have two copies of my drivers license, debit card, school id, etc? (for my backpack and purse)
4. why is blogger so uncooperative today?
5. is weird to ask all my friends to pitch in for a maid instead of buying me a birthday present?
6. Am I the only one that liked loved Black Swan?
7. is 7 a weird number to leave these questions? I mean it is not a round pretty number like 1, 3, 5 or 10.
Ignore that last one, I got another one...
8. Why does FB keep messing with my pictures on the top of my profile,  is there a lock button? I like them the way they are!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

𝄢 Ambrosia said...

I can answer 1 &2: Pencil should come off the tv screen with a magic eraser by Mr. Clean & Sharpie comes off of doors with nail polish remover!!! Good luck =]

Popular Posts