January 24, 2011

Now I know, and you do too.

I have been wondering why I can't seem to find the time to blog, but I can find the time to build an entire city on Facebook?  Well I finally figured it out.  Before I was on FB blogging was fun, this was my way of telling everyone what was going on in our lives.  Dimples didn't mind the blogging, because I would simply put my entry out there and that was it.  FB that is so different.  Now with an update every ten minutes, mine or someone else, FB can take up the entire day.  And since I was on there constantly updating or commenting, I let my blog go and just told myself I was too busy to do this anymore.  Alright well I was lying to myself. I usually only reserve that for housework, but this one slipped in by surprise.  So I am going to try this for a while, blogging again to tell you the funny little things that happen in our home or the not so funny right now, but will be next week; like the infamous egg incident of 2011!

No comments:

Popular Posts